Sell My Vehicle
Frequently Asked Questions
How to start selling vehicles with PhilVex?
All you need to do to start selling with PhilVex are as follows:
- Sign up a FREE account to PhilVex's Become a Partner page. Select a partnership program that fits to your selling needs;
- Verify your email address linked to your account; and
- Verify your phone number linked to your account;
Why do I need to become a PhilVex Certified Car Dealer?
You will enjoy the following benefits when you become a Certified Car Dealer:
- Your profile and listings will be prioritized on search rankings.
- You will have a special badge tagged on your profile, listings, maps services, and listing previews which increases your credibility as a legitimate PhilVex seller.
Can I still update my listings once posted?
Yes, you can always update your listings even if already posted publicly. These are the steps to follow when editing your listing:
- Login to your account then go to, Transactions -> My Garage
- Under "Live" tab, find the specific listing you want to edit
- Click the "pencil icon" / edit button
- Make changes such as images and other details
- Click "Save"
Are there charges for listing / selling my car online thru PhilVex?
Rest assured, you won't be charged any single centavo when selling your car via PhilVex.
When my listing is publicly posted, how long does it take for it to go live?
It will immediately appear in PhilVex's listings once it is put in the public. However, be sure to abide by the content guidelines as our team will review recently placed listings to ensure they meet the standards for publication on our website.
How to delete / remove my listing once it's sold?
Just login to your account then follow these steps:
- Navigate to, Transactions -> My Garage
- Find the specific listing you want to delete
- Tick the checkbox button at upper left side of the card of the listing
- A "Delete" button will appear at the bottom of the page
- Click "Delete" button
NOTE: All deleted listings are temporarily moved to BIN and will be permanently removed from the system after 30 days.
How will interested buyer contact me?
Your contact number is one of the fields that you must fill out when listing your car. With that, a potential buyer can call you at the number supplied.