Sell My Vehicle
Frequently Asked Questions
How to start selling vehicles with PhilVex?
- Sign up a FREE account to PhilVex's Become a Partner page. Select a partnership program that fits to your selling needs;
- Verify your email address linked to your account; and
- Verify your phone number linked to your account;
Why do I need to become a PhilVex Certified Car Dealer?
- Your profile and listings will be prioritized on search rankings.
- You will have a special badge tagged on your profile, listings, maps services, and listing previews which increases your credibility as a legitimate PhilVex seller.
Can I still update my listings once posted?
- Login to your account then go to, Transactions -> My Listings
- Under "Live" tab, find the specific listing you want to edit
- Click the "pencil icon" / edit button
- Make changes such as images and other details
- Click "Save"
Are there charges for listing / selling my car online thru PhilVex?
When my listing is publicly posted, how long does it take for it to go live?
How to delete / remove my listing once it's sold?
- Navigate to, Transactions -> My Listings
- Find the specific listing you want to delete
- Tick the checkbox button at upper left side of the card of the listing
- A "Delete" button will appear at the bottom of the page
- Click "Delete" button
NOTE: All deleted listings are temporarily moved to BIN and will be permanently removed from the system after 30 days.
How will interested buyer contact me?